Hair Fibers, for concealing bald spots, hair loss, receding hairline, alopecia, women edges.
After applying hair illusion hair fibers apply our fiber hold spray for a stronger bond.
Our hair fibers are not powder like other brands (Toppik, for example).
- Easy to apply the fibers with this spray applicator.
- Better control of the amount of fibers used with each application.
- Spreads the fibers equally and naturally – no clusters or disarray.
- Allows for a more precise, exact aim in contrast to simply shaking fibers onto the scalp.
- Directed spray uses fewer Hair Illusion fibers so you save money and your bottle lasts longer.
- Instantly covers up thinning areas and bald spots.
To use on completely bald spots or hairline:
- Apply a light layer of Hair Illusion Fiber Hold Spray to the balding area to secure the hair fibers (please let the spray dry for 60 seconds).
- Apply Hair Illusion Hair Fibers by spraying the Hair illusion Real Hair Fibers Spray Applicator above the affected area.
- Finish with Hair Illusion Holding Spray, positioning the bottle 10-12 inches from your head and spritzing in short, easy sprays.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for best results and strongest hold.
Note: The Patent-pending interchangeable tip which will allow precise spraying of the hairline. For larger areas, simply remove the tip.